Sunday, August 31, 2014

Party time.

Hey y'all. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been here almost three weeks now and things are finally starting to fall into a routine. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have school from 7am to 5:30 pm. Yes, you read that right, 10 1/2 hours of school! It's insane! On tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays, I only have school from 7am to 12:30. On tuesdays and thursdays I have Portuguese classes for an hour. Generally AFS has some type of activity planned for us every other week. For example, this friday we're going to the Chocolate festival and a Samba concert.

I went to an amazing 15th birthday party. 15th parties are pretty much the same as Quinceaneras but they're not called that. It was the most amazing party I've ever been to and since a picture is worth a 1,000 words, here are a few.






We didn't get home until 3 am but the next day we were up bright and early to get ready for my sister's party. It was another amazing party! If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Brazilians love a good party.



Lastly, I went to a third party this weekend. It was a 3 year olds birthday party. It was pretty awesome!


The Hulk later proposed to me but I was forced to turn him down. Green just doesn't do it for me. So that's what I've been up to. I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment