Monday, March 24, 2014

Celebrate good times!

Hi y'all! I just got some amazing news!!! Back in February I was contacted by Bp oil and asked to apply for their study abroad scholarship. Their scholarship was a science, technology, engineering, and math scholarship that went for students studying in Brazil, South Africa, India, China, or Malaysia. While I hadn't been looking at any of these countries I decided to apply anyways because the scholarship covered so much. So I filled out my application, picked my top countries, and went to interviews. For the last two weeks I've just been waiting and now I'm glad to say the waiting is over. I just got a call from my new favorite person, Mark, telling me that I'm going to Brazil!!! 



I'm so excited to spend 10 months in this beautiful country and now I just have to go learn Portuguese! Tchau! 

No comments:

Post a Comment