Saturday, February 15, 2014

Here comes the bride...

Today my mother is getting married. No no calm down, not that mother. My other mother. Today mama Sherry is marrying her fiancee Gary.
Sherry and Gary

We were either not pleased to have our picture taken or blinded by the sun

Fun Run!
I remember the first time I met her when we went shopping together. I was going through a grunge phase and my mother refused to support it and by me this ripped puke green shirt so Sherry offered to buy it for me as a "belated" birthday gift. The friendship stuck though thankfully the grunge phase didn't. Sherry became a second mother to the point that people thought my I had two mothers and they were a couple (hilarious). She's picked me up from school numerous times, celebrated birthdays and holidays with us, and helped us move at the last minute. I love you, Sherry. Thank you for being such an amazing second mother to me. I wish I was there to celebrate this day with you. I know you'll make a beautiful bride. Best wishes!   

No comments:

Post a Comment